Contact Us Today
The temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) in the jaw is a very fragile part of a person’s body and is very susceptible to injury in traumatic events. A TMJ injury can tremendously impact a person’s life and can sometimes require life long treatment. Early detection and treatment can help your long term prognosis, but not everyone has consistent and reliable dental care. Contact Richard Edwards to discuss your TMJ injury if you have been injured in a traumatic event.
and see how we can help you
Richard Edwards and his team not only care about you, but we have the experience and resources available to maximize your compensation. While treating you and injuries with the respect they deserve, we will invest the time and resources in proving your losses. We understand that proving your case can take time and do not believe in rushing the process for short term, quick compensation. Whether a successful resolution occurs in our offices or by trial in a courtroom, Richard Edwards will personally go the distance for you.
Retaining a lawyer as soon as possible post-accident is extremely important. Richard Edwards will guide you through important first steps and provide critical guidance for the entire process. You have a 2 year limitation from the date of the accident to file a claim against the other party involved in the accident.
The initial consultation is always free of charge even if you decide not to proceed with opening a claim. We work on a contingency basis which means that we will deduct an agreed upon percentage of your settlement at the conclusion of your file. We will never charge you for any lawyer fees or disbursements while we are working on your personal injury claim.
• Yes, you have “Section B” benefits through your insurance policy that will cover your treatment for two years following an accident.
• There are time limits on opening a Section B claim through your insurance provider, so make sure you contact them immediately following an accident if you have any injuries/symptoms.
• Your insurance company will require you to complete multiple forms, including the Notice of Loss and Proof of Claim and Treatment Plan forms. They will also require written treatment recommendations from a doctor.
• When you retain Richard Edwards as your lawyer, he will help you through this process.
• This is an important pre-trial step where lawyers will ask questions to the other parties to get a better understanding of the claim.
• Common questions include:
- How did the accident happen?
- What injuries did you sustain and how are they affecting your every-day life?
- What treatment have you required since the accident?
- How has the accident affected your employment/educational pursuits, etc.
And get the legal representation you deserve