Contact Us Today
If you answered yes to more than half of the questions above we may be able to help.
Edwards Law -
Richard Edwards and his team not only care about you, but we have the experience and resources available to maximize your compensation. While treating you and injuries with the respect they deserve, we will invest the time and resources in proving your losses. We understand that proving your case can take time and do not believe in rushing the process for short term, quick compensation. Whether a successful resolution occurs in our offices or by trial in a courtroom, Richard Edwards will personally go the distance for you.
The initial consultation is always free of charge even if you decide not to proceed with opening a claim. We work on a contingency basis which means that we will deduct an agreed upon percentage of your settlement at the conclusion of your file. We will never charge you for any lawyer fees or disbursements while we are working on your personal injury claim.
If you choose to accept this compensation, your claim will be considered closed. You will not be able to re-open it in the event you feel you deserve more money. Insurance companies may not offer you what your claim is worth. If you feel you are not being provided with a fair offer, you should contact a personal injury lawyer. Richard Edwards will assess your claim for its full potential.
• Yes, you have “Section B” benefits through your insurance policy that will cover your treatment for two years following an accident.
• There are time limits on opening a Section B claim through your insurance provider, so make sure you contact them immediately following an accident if you have any injuries/symptoms.
• Your insurance company will require you to complete multiple forms, including the Notice of Loss and Proof of Claim and Treatment Plan forms. They will also require written treatment recommendations from a doctor.
• When you retain Richard Edwards as your lawyer, he will help you through this process.
There are multiple options are available, including:
• Third-party disability insurance
• Disability insurance provided through employer
• Income replacement benefits provided through auto insurance company
• Employment Insurance (EI)
• Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Disability Benefits
• Alberta Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH)
And get the legal representation you deserve